How do I replace a damaged card?

You can use your Greenwood app to order your replacement card. Log in and go to My Card> Report Card and then choose "My Current Card is Damaged". Fees may apply. Please see the fee section within our Terms and Conditions for details.

Our phone specialists are also available through our customer service number at 1-844-625-1921. Our hours of operation are:

  • Monday-Friday: 10:30am-7:30pm EST
  • Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm EST
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.